Knoxville Christian School now offers an alternative to its traditional path (5 days on campus/week) educational program. This new program follows a university path which allows students to be on campus 3 days/week.
Knoxville Christian School now combines the best attributes of traditional schooling and homeschooling and integrates them into one flexible model. By partnering with parents, a Christ-centered, college-preparatory education will allow students to further develop their God-given talents while ultimately being prepared for college. The result is a quality, cost-effective education that prepares each student not only for college but also on being a productive citizen.
- 5-day academic program
- 3 days on central campus (M, T, Th)
- 2 days at satellite (home) classroom (W, F)
- For grades 6 – 12
- All curriculum and classrooms supervised by professional educators.
- Parents and educators have full access to lesson plans, homework assignments, pacing guides to build a partnership of success.
- Accredited by Cognia and the National Christian School Association (NCSA)
- Centralized Main Campus
- Small Class Sizes
- Includes athletics, cheerleading, clubs, and extracurriculars
- Dual Enrollment
- Community Service opportunities
- Flexibility for working students
Prices reflect the total cost for the full academic year. All fees must be paid, and tuition contract signed in our financial office before student can begin school. For assistance, please contact the admissions office at (865) 966-7099.
2022-2023 Fees (Non-Refundable)
|New Student Application Fee||$150|
|Student Annual Fee ($600) (New/Returning) Early Bird Fee for March 2022||$450|
2022-2023 University Path Tuition
|Lump Sum Tuition Discount|
|Full Year Payment||5%|
|Half Year Payment||2.5%|
|Sibling Tuition Discounts|
|Fifth Student (and up)||40%|
|Minister – Full Time||10%|
*No application fee for returning students
**Families can receive only one type of discount. Discounts are not available for families who receive financial aid. All financial aid applications must be completed online through the FAST program at https://kcsknights.org/tuition financial-aid.
Textbooks – Knoxville Christian is responsible for purchasing textbooks/workbooks for each student.
For more information contact us at (865) 966-7060 or [email protected]