Knoxville Christian School offers a Banner Sponsorship program that allows you to promote your business or organization on the campus at your choice of locations. You may choose to have your banner located in the High School gym, the Elementary School gym, the baseball field, or the football/soccer field. While Knoxville Christian School students and families have first use of all facilities, there are many others that rent the facilities and would have access to viewing your banner.
Policies & Guidelines
- To allow businesses and organizations to support the Knoxville Christian School athletic and
academic programs through financial sponsorship.
- To create an effective administrative process to manage Knoxville Christian School’s athletic
banner sponsorship program.
Guidelines For Banner Content
- Banners shall not be used to convey political messages or campaign or religious messages
- Banners shall not contain any offensive, hateful, and/or negative messages or graphics. Knoxville Christian School at its sole discretion may refuse to display any banner containing any language or a graphics of a questionable nature.
- Banners shall not promote the sale of alcohol or tobacco.
- Banners shall not promote adult entertainment.
Banner Design & Types
- The banner size shall be 4 feet by 6 feet for the indoor courts and 4 feet by 8 feet for the
outdoor sports fields. Banners will be hung horizontally only.
- The graphic design of the banners shall be developed by Power T Graphics.
- The banners shall be printed on one side.
- Banners shall be made of 13 ounce vinyl with textured finish, with grommets.
- The sponsor business shall provide its logo in digital format (PDF or JPG). Text and logo shall
be limited to two lines. The purchasing company will be asked for final approval prior to
Banner Location Choices
- Location choices for sponsorship banners shall be noted on the sponsorship application
- Current sponsors will be given first choice for placement for the next academic school year.
- All new sponsor banner locations shall be placed on a first received, first placed basis.
Sponsorship Requirements and Expectations
- The fee for the banner sponsorship reflects the cost of application, installation, and removal.
- Sponsored banners shall be installed for one academic school year (August 1st-July 31st).
- Knoxville Christian School is not liable for any damage or loss to the sponsored banner due
to vandalism, theft, and extreme weather. Knoxville Christian School will coordinate the
replication and installation of missing or damaged signs should the sponsor choose to pay a
$75 replacement fee
- KCS reserves the right to remove a banner due to extreme weather conditions
- Banners shall be considered property of Knoxville Christian School and shall not be returned
to sponsoring agency, organization, or individual for use anywhere else.
For more information contact Rikki Brandenburg in our Finance Office at (865) 966-7060 or [email protected].