Knoxville Christian School continues to coordinate with the Knox County Health Department, and monitors the Tennessee Department of Health and US Centers for Disease Control regularly in order to closely monitor the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Knoxville Christian School has no reports of COVID-19 cases among our students or faculty/staff.
Distance Learning Resources for KCS Families
Wherever you are, the best way to prevent infection is to take mindful action.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds each time with soap and warm/hot water.
- If you cannot access soap and water; clean hands with a hand sanitizer consisting of at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick; maintain a 3-6 foot social distance when possible.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue. Throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects. You can use a regular household cleaner or wipe.