Key Job Responsibilities
This is an opportunity to match your computer science programming skills with motivated students in a Christian environment. You are allowed to make a difference.
- Teaching, guiding computer science programming classes to MS and HS students. JAVA
- Continuation of current programs – unit, and lesson plans designed to expose students to various paths of Computer Science
- Expose students to an Introduction of Computer Science, possibly preparing them for AP Computer Science Principles.
- Utilize data from in-class formative and summative assessments to drive instruction and intervention
- Mastery of and enthusiasm for your academic subject
- A moderate level of coding experience (at a minimum)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
This is an amazing opportunity to share your passion for teaching children in a Christian environment.
This is a daily part-time position for approximately 4 hours/day.
Submit the following items to Bobby Simpson at [email protected]
- Copy of your CV or Résumé
- Cover letter
- Completed Employment Application
Contact Bobby Simpson at [email protected] with any questions