Our school is growing. We incorporate small student to teacher ratios and an administration that supports you in the classroom.
Must hold at minimum a bachelor’s degree and must possess a Tennessee teaching license.
The teacher is expected to:
- incorporate a Biblical worldview into classes
- teach classes as assigned, demonstrating effectiveness in classroom instruction.
- employ instructional aids, methods and materials that will provide for creative, interesting and enthusiastic teaching.
- plan long-range, as well as weekly, goals and objectives.
- be well prepared for class so that objectives can be accomplished.
- maintain accurate records of attendance and grades.
- maintain discipline in the classroom and on school premises to facilitate learning and positive relationships.
- Copy of your CV or Résumé
- Completed Employment Application
Please send a cover letter and resume indicating your interest. [email protected]