“As for this family…NO ONE fights alone!”
Timothy “TT” Thomas, Jr. is a 2018 Knoxville Christian graduate and former Knights basketball player…and one of the few players to ever reach 1000 points in his time at KCS. However, he has been recently diagnosed with osteosarcoma and is in need of your support.
How YOU can help!
- PRAY…Join the movement #HEISHEALED
- CONTRIBUTE TO THE CHEMO BASKET (IMMEDIATE NEED)…Visit TT’s Amazon Wishlist to contribute: https://amzn.to/38pxD6r
- PURCHASE THE GEAR (T-SHIRT & WRISTBANDS)…$5 wristbands / $15 tee’s all sizes
- BE A FINANCIAL BLESSING (NO DONATION IS TOO SMALL)…Amazon, Visa, Kroger gift cards appreciated
- Cash App $HEARNTT & checks (payable to Rita Turner)
- PRAY…PRAY…PRAY…AND THEN PRAY MORE!
Contact Tiffany Hearn (865) 454-4479 for more information.