Knoxville Christian School now offers an alternative to its traditional path (5 days on campus/week) educational program. This new program follows a university path which allows students to be on campus 3 days/week.
Knoxville Christian School now combines the best attributes of traditional schooling and homeschooling and integrates them into one model. By partnering with parents, a Christ-centered, college-preparatory education will allow students to further develop their God-given talents while ultimately being prepared for college. The result is a quality, cost-effective education that prepares each student not only for college but also on being a productive citizen.
How it Works:
- A 5-day academic program
- 3 days on central campus (M, T, Th)
- 2 days at satellite (home) classroom (W, F)
- For grades K – 12
- All curriculum and classrooms under supervision of professional educators.
- Parents and educators have full access to lesson plans, homework assignments, pacing guides to build a partnership of success.
- Accredited by AdvancED and the National Christian School Association (NCSA)
- Centralized Main Campus
- Small Class Sizes
- Offering Athletics, cheerleading, clubs and extracurricular activities
- Dual Enrollment opportunities
- Opportunity for Community Service
For more information contact Liz Sweeney at (865) 966-7060 or [email protected].