SCRIP is a gift card company that pays us! It’s really an amazing thing…it doesn’t cost you anything and the convenience is worth a million dollars!
Why Use SCRIP?
When you hear the word “fundraising,” you probably associate it with pestering friends and family to buy from your abundant supply of wrapping paper, tubs of cookie dough, and trinkets galore. The truth is, the majority of fundraisers out there revolve around selling overpriced products that most people could live without. Sure, they bring in money if people are buying from you, but they’re never guaranteed to succeed. Scrip, on the other hand, offers big earnings with no selling— it’s fundraising while you shop®!
One family can generate $600 to $1000 or more per year just by paying with SCRIP!
Families using SCRIP are raising money simply by changing their method of payment. You won’t be spending extra time, energy, or money! When you integrate SCRIP into your everyday life you’re making an impact on our kids’ education.
Look at your gift list and family spending habits…remember birthdays, holidays, special occasions, college students (they love a gift card for coffee shops, food and gas!), high school students on the go (food, entertainment, clothing, etc.), weekly spending for your family (groceries, gas, dining out, entertainment, home repairs, etc)…you get the idea!
If you purchase a $25 gift card from O’Charley’s, you will receive a $25 gift card. The SCRIP company gives us 13% ($3.25) just because you ordered a card! It’s really that simple! The percentage that the school receives varies for each company and is clearly stated on the order form.
Purchase Gift Cards Online
1. Click here to Enroll Online.
2. Enter the KCS Enrollment Code: 6EDD9C5551LL2
3. Create an account, and you’re ready to shop!
4. If you want to pay online with a credit card, there is a 2.6% convenience fee. If you prefer to pay online with your bank account, there is only a $0.15 processing fee. If you pay by check in the school office, there are no fees.
Don’t Want an Online Account?
2. Find your needs on the list, and fill in how many you want of each card. Total at the bottom of each sheet, write a check to Knoxville Christian School, and turn it into the school office. If you prefer, you can email your order to Rikki Brandenburg at [email protected] and send in a check to the school office.
3. If your order with payment is turned in by 11:00 am on Monday morning, your cards will be ready to pick up or be sent home with your child on the following Wednesday. It’s not only convenient, it’s quick too!
Call Rikki Brandenburg at (865) 966-7060 if you have any questions.